This is the fourteenth of a 14 part series entitled “Myth or Faith” with Dr. Ken Schurb. In this episode Dr. Schurb discusses five myths about evangelism:
- The Scriptures are all we need to know to convert someone.
- Christ’s purpose for His people on Earth is to save souls.
- The building is here, we’ve done our job, now people need to come and hear the Gospel.
- We should only speak of God’s love because a message of repentance for sin will turn them off.
- Evangelism is the pastor’s job.
Original Air Date: April 16, 2003
Myths About Evangelism (mp3)
This is the thirteenth of a 14 part series entitled “Myth or Faith” with Dr. Ken Schurb. In this episode Dr. Schurb discusses five myths about worship:
- If I pray and read the Bible I don’t need to go to church.
- If I go to church I don’t need to pray or read the Bible.
- The liturgy is a human invention not of God.
- As long as we quote the Bible our worship is Christian.
- If I don’t get anything out of liturgical worship I should find another way to worship.
- The more we are concerned with worship the less we are concerned about evangelism.
Original Air Date: April 9, 2003
Myths About Worship (mp3)